GR-8 Shuttles Web Page
The shuttle brothers having fun in Montana, 2000.
[MORE ABOUT GARY AND RANDY]
|Gary Houtz, shuttle brother #1. When asked which of the brothers was "da udder brudder", Gary pointed to Randy.
||Randy Houtz, shuttle brother #2. When asked the same question, Randy pointed to Gary.
Self-Closing Mock Rings (SCMR) Instructions
SCMR Patterns to Try
Randy has a NEW EMAIL ADDRESS and can be reached at email@example.com or by snail mail:
128 Eagle Ln
Ignacio, CO 81137 USA
(970) 884-9232 (evenings)
Gary can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
To order shuttles or books, contact Randy at the address, phone number or email address listed above.
- Checks on a USA Bank in USA Dollars are the preferred method of payment.
Make check payable to Randy Houtz and mail to the address above.
- Credit Card or Paypal. Randy does not have the means to accept credit card or paypal payments. However, he has arranged to have Debbie Arnold of DS9Designs accept such payments and mail him a check. Here's how this process will work:
- Contact Randy Houtz with your order and let him know you will pay via credit card or paypal.
- Randy contacts Debbie Arnold of DS9Designs with the amount and she sends you a paypal invoice which can be paid with money in a paypal account or a credit card. You do NOT need a paypal account to make payment.
- The invoice will include a list of the items you are purchasing and a percentage to cover the processing fee and cost to mail payment to Randy. 3.5% for USA payments and 4.5% for International payments.
- Pay the invoice.
- Debbie acknowledges she received payment to you and Randy and mails Randy a check for the total amount less the added processing fee.
- Randy ships your order as soon as shuttles and/or books are ready.
Web page designed by Debbie Arnold, DS9Designs. Please email email@example.com about web page problems.
Patterns: [SCMR Heart]
[Da Udder Butterfly]
SCMR Instructions: [Starting the SCMR]
[Rings on Ball Thread]
[Rings on Rings]
Shuttles: [GR-8 Wood Shuttles]
[GR-8 Resin Shuttles, Single Bobbin]
[GR-8 Resin Shuttles, Double Bobbin]
[Pictures Showing Shuttle Use]
Books: [Tatting The GR-8 Self-Closing Mock Ring]
[Tatting The Self-closing Mock Ring for GR-8 Design]
[Tatting GR-8 Alternate Threads]
[Tatting GR-8 Baubles, Bugs, and Blossoms]
[Tatting GR-8 Triangles]
[About Gary and Randy]